Your home consists of various different rooms and in order to maintain a clean and tidy look it is very important for you to clean all the rooms in your house on a daily basis. This would not only help you in maintaining cleanliness but would also help in maintaining a healthy ambiance.
Bathroom is, always, the place that tends to get dirty very easily and if it is not cleaned on a regular basis the people of the house can get various deadly diseases and infections. A hygienic and clutter free bathroom also helps in improving the look of your interior. Before you start cleaning the bathroom it is very important for you to plan out everything in a organized manner so that you clean out every nook and corner of the bathroom space. A clean and neat bathroom would make you feel fresh all day long and you would also be encouraged to take soothing baths that would just rejuvenate your senses.
If you have very large bathrooms that consist of expensive sinks, taps and other accessories then you can also hire professional cleaners who would do the work for you. In this post I would like to give you some tips and tricks that would help you in cleaning out your bathrooms.
Tips and Tricks for cleaning your bathroom
- The bathroom is used by all the family members all day long therefore it becomes highly essential to clean it from time to time. If you have a large bathroom then you must try to clean it accordingly. Some people install very expensive fixtures in their bathroom area. In order to clean them thoroughly you must use a mild detergent or soap. If there are stains on the surface of the fixtures then only you must consider washing them with a deep cleanser that can remove the strongest strains.
- In order to keep the toilet clean it is very important to keep the surface dry always. You must always keep the doors and windows of the bathroom open so that the area can dry off easily. If you have exhaust installed in this area then you must also switch them on.
It would always be beneficial for you if you wear rubber gloves while cleaning out the toilet. While lifting the toilet seat, germs can stick to your hand. Wearing a pair of gloves would protect you from these problems.
- You must splash powdered detergent all along the seat, this would ensure that the powered get spread around easily without any trouble. Once you have spread out the detergent thoroughly, you must take a toilet brush and clean out the entire area. Another important thing that you must do to keep your bathroom clean is to flush the toilet every time you use it.
- After you have enjoyed a relaxing bath in the bathtub, you must consider wiping it with a soft cloth or sponge. This would help in drying off nay excess water that might have been left behind. If you use the bathtub on a regular basis then it would be important for you to wash it with detergent at least once in a week. Make sure that the detergent that you use is mild and not very strong. You must never use steel wool or hard brushes for cleaning bathtubs made of the acrylic.
- You can also use all purpose disinfected to clean all the walls and flooring of the bathroom area. Clean the cleaners for some time and then wipe off the surface with a cotton cloth. You must keep the tiles of the bathroom clean always and if you want you can also use the tile cleaner.
- If you have installed curtains in your bathroom then they should also be washed at least once every week. You can also use chlorine bleach for this purpose.
Well these are some very effective tips and tricks that you must keep in mind for cleaning your bathroom.
Image Courtesy:- http://victoriancleaning.com