Vastu for Happy Married Life- Remedies For You
Marriage defines one of the most important relationships between two people and it has a direct impact on one’s life. When two people get married they promise to share all their happiness and sorrows with each other. The Hindu ancient scriptures and Vedas have various rules and principles regarding married life which can help you in various ways.
This article out lines some Vastu principles that can help achieve a better and more fulfilling married life apart from the general Vastu Principles for Bedrooms
In the Bedroom
- In order to make your married life happy and exciting you must make sure that the walls of your room should be painted in soothing colors like light blue, soft green, rose pink. Dull colors like brown and grey should be avoided.
- Husband should sleep on the right and wife on the left side of the bed. It ensures smoothness of the relationship.
- Use a single piece mattress on the bed. For example having two single bed mattresses for a double bed will interfere with harmony.
- Cushions and pillows in the bedroom must be in pairs
- A photograph of the married couple in the room helps foster positive feelings amongst them and should be the first thing that is visible when entering the room. Any other decor items kept in a couple’s bedroom should depict happiness and love.
- Preferably, use a solid wood bed to ease any tension between partners. Avoid metal and wrought iron beds.
- Mirrors should never be placed in a couple’s bedroom, as they lead to misunderstandings and quarrels. Computer and TV should should also be avoided.
- You can keep fresh flowers in the bedroom; make sure to change them often.
- The master bedroom should always be located in the south west portion of your house. You must always avoid bedrooms in the south east corner as this direction symbolises the fire zone and location of bedroom in this direction can be the cause of discomfort between the couple.
- The shape of your bedroom should either be square or rectangle shaped. Irregular shaped bedroom is a great cause of many problems between the married couples.
- The door of the attached toilet and toilet seat cover in bedroom must be kept shut down, when not in use.
- Always avoid keeping a picture of water, live fountains in the bedroom
- Do not keep dry and artificial flowers in the newly Married Couples bedroom, because they may cause disturbance and increases false love
Outside of the Bedroom
- South-West direction is the zone of relationships so avoid toilet here.
- The centre of your house should never be cluttered with unnecessary objects. This creates communication barriers between couples.
- Place kitchen appliances/objects like gas and sink that represents fire and water respectively properly. You should place gas in South-east and water in North-east or North.
- Ensure that the under ground water tank is not in the south-west direction. It should ideally be in he north east direction.
- Toilet, kitchen and under ground water tank in the center of house may cause disagreement.
- Avoid paintings that symbolize death, violence and negative aspects of lif.
- Sharp objects such as knife and scissors should be stored covered. The same is applicable to pickles as well.