What is Vastu Shastra?
Vastu is an important concept which is considered by us at the time of constructing their homes and working place. It is, because you could never predict the superlative and holy energies with our stripped vision. However, you could feel the power and the special effects in a number of aspects. The human life and living is managed by these kinds of our home and construction which is known as Vastu. Vastu is called a science of architecture. It meets back to Vedas, which are some most antique books of knowledge. If astrology is said to be Vedanta, Vastu is said to be an Upaveda (small Veda).
There are number of signs which touch an individual when there is a wrong Vastu like, it creates constant tiredness, continual sickness, continual sickness, unnecessary negative imagination, downs in money flow, losses in business, legal or law suit problems, etc. Once you feel these symptoms, you can immediately consult with a Vastu Shastra expert to get on the spot effect.
Here are some of the essential Vastu tips which will really help you to make a peaceful living!
Vastu tips for peace and prosperity
- You can balance the key elements such as, earth, fire, space, water, and wind, of an area with the help of a Vastu Guru.
- You should always learn about basic directions like, North, South, West or East.
- Directions which you have selected should be based on your astrological sign.
- You should not orient to the sharp directions i.e. North-East, North-West, South-East or South-West.
- You can have a multiple wall on every the four sides.
- You can lift up the property to three feet above road level.
- The dimensions of the main door should be suspiciously selected for right flow of these energies into the property.
- You can adjust the northeast or the center of a property for a Puja room.
- You can allocate the north-west rooms to your daughters.
- The youngsters should sleep with their heads to the east and the elders to the South.
- You can occupy North-East rooms to the patients and sick members of your family.
- You can occupy South-West rooms to the masters of the house.
- Dining room should be constructed towards the western part of the home.
- Kitchen should be in South east corner of the home, as it is suitable for Agni.
- The shape and structure of the property should be square. Rectangle shape is more favorable than square shape for bedrooms.
- You should not use old material in the construction of the property. It should be new one.
- You are advisable to allow more than 5 opening doors.
- Do not set television in the bedroom.
- You should keep water sport and plants faraway from your bedroom.
- Do not split bed sheet and bed mattresses.
- You could set your house furniture in the form of square, or in circle.
- You can place fish aquarium in the South-East corner of main room.
- Keep bright corners.
- You can fix an image of bright rising sun in the southern wall of the main room.
- Wind in your bedroom must blow from south to west.
- Do not set mirror in the kitchen.
- You can keep the gas in the south east corner of the kitchen.
- You should keep the doors of your toilet and bathroom closed all the time.
- It is good to keep your windows opened towards our side.
- Do not grow cactus in your home.
- Do not grow high trees such as, Bangan, Thorny, and Pipal.
- It is advisable not to wear torn clothing with withered flowers, because these will stop the Goddess Lakshmi entering into the home.
- At the time of sitting for worship, you should keep your face towards North-West and sit in that corner to intake air from that direction.
- Boxes of money should be situated in the room towards the North. But, if the money box is heavy, then it should be kept in the Southwest corner.
- Computers, Radio, and TVs should perfectly be located in the Southeast corner of the study room or living room.
- For academic excellence, students should be facing east, at the time of studying.
You can follow the above tips to avoid negative power which can be lying around you. Nowadays, Vastu therapies are widespread in most of the area and you can have best use of them by consulting with Vastu expert before starting with anything new. This is the reason it is called, “Vastu, the perfect architect”.