- Update your bathroom with wooden accessories that are smooth, streamlined and modern to bring a natural touch to the room.
- Go for toothbrush holders that have enough and more holes to accommodate brushes of the whole family. This can leave your sink, less cluttered.You can choose a toothbrush holder made of porcelain with Chinese insignia. This will give your toothbrush holder, a classy outlook as well.
- A single pink rose – choose a scented variety if possible – and luxurious toiletries placed by the basin add a welcoming touch to the cloakrooms.
- Mirror not only adds on to the beauty of your bathroom, but will also give an illusion of a bigger room. You can frame the mirror with wood or any metal that merges with the look of your bathroom.
- For a touch of luxury, decant shampoo and foam bath into old-fashioned ceramic bottles, and display soap in sparkling glass dishes.
- A simple wooden towel rail and unbleached cotton hammam towels create a spa-like ambience in the bathroom.
- Painting can be a great piece of work that can give your bathroom a different aura. There are affordable paintings available in the market that can make your bathroom look wonderful and stylish.
- You can choose from a variety of shower rods that are available in the market however, make sure that it blends well with the theme of the bathroom. Go for a curved shower rod that is artful as well as easy on the pocket.
- The bathtub is the best place to lounge so why not get an inflatable pillow to give your head a rest while you soak yourself in the tub to re-energize yourself.
- Toilet paper is one of the unavoidable things in a bathroom and so are the toilet paper holders. Get a paper holder that can be easily removed for replacing toilet paper. They come in various materials ranging from stainless steel to chrome to colored glass.
- Soaps will leave your bathroom closet in a mess as it leaves back the water and foam after you take a shower. You can avoid risking your life, slipping over the soap piece accidentally was dropped. Above all, a liquid soap dispenser will always keep your bathroom more hygienic, clean, and safe.
- You can make a small bathroom closet depending upon the bathroom space available. This will leave your bathroom with nothing loitered. You can keep the daily using things from shaving sets to shampoo bottles, to towels inside the closet. Give the closet a stylish look by paneling it with wood or it can be made of fiber as well.
- A shower radio will enhance your mood under the shower. Hearing to your favorite tunes and singing along, you can make bathing more fun.
Image Courtesy:- http://www.trendir.com, http://www.goodhousekeeping.com