When it comes to furnishing your bedroom, Wardrobes cannot be ignored. Wardrobes play a very important role in storing our various items or belongings. They are one of the most convenient storage options. The modern wardrobes have come a long way ahead from that of those traditional heavy almirah made of iron. Modern wardrobes provide you with complete range of features and designs. They also feature a great combination of shelves, drawers and closet. They are available in a variety of finishes and styles that can match to your other interior pieces be it bed, dressing table or nightstands. They are also available in different designs and patterns to enhance the storage capacity and decor in your bedroom. You can select any of them based on your choice and preferences.
Before purchasing the wardrobe it is also required to check the quality of the wood and other accessories like locks that are used in it. They should not only be durable but should also be able to meet all safety features. Modern wardrobes also allow you to mix and match with the various sizes and colors so that you can make optimum utilization of your space. The new concept of modular wardrobes is in demand as they are highly spacious. It includes drawers and shelves to keep your clothes or belongings safely and systematically. You also have an option of either fixing them to the wall or leave them free standing.
Types of Modern Wardrobes:
Single door wardrobe: These wardrobes facilitate single door storage solutions and are normally available in small sizes.
Double door wardrobe: Double door wardrobes are commonly used by many people. These wardrobes facilitate double door storage solutions. They are available in various sizes to suit your requirement.
Multiple door wardrobes: These types of wardrobes facilitate three to four doors. You can choose them based on your need and requirements. These are somewhat huge wardrobes and look good only in large bedrooms. It provides ample storage space.
Sliding doors: This is another type of wardrobe. If you need something stylish then these wardrobes are the best option. These have sliding doors. These wardrobes are very popular nowadays. They can be found with different designs and patterns as well. The sliding wardrobes can be of single door or double door.
Framed bases wardrobe: This type of wardrobe generally has base but does not have sides as well as backing panel. It is just the frame which can be fitted to the wall, so when you open the door you can see the side walls.
There are few things which you should keep in mind while purchasing:
- Study the bedrooms dimensions. Keep a note on how much space is available in your room for placing a wardrobe. If your room is small and you want to make optimum utilization of your space then you can go for modular wardrobes. You can either fix them to the wall or leave them free standing.
- Before purchasing any wardrobes check out for safety features first such as locks. This is important as you will be storing all your valuables and belongings in it.
- Check the fittings the of the wardrobe
- Check the quality of wood and other accessories used in it. Also check the quality of locks and handles.
- Last but important is the Price. Price may vary with style and designs. Prepare a budget before making any purchases.