Horses throughout our history and even in the present times are known for their power, stamina & energy level and are a symbol of graceful victory. This is the underlying principle of horses in Vastu and Feng Shui which make them a symbol of power and thereby success. Horses either in the form of photo, sculptures kept at your home or office has higher influence on your victory.
However, before placing a running horse painting in house or office, care must be taken to place them in right direction, otherwise the they can cause negative effects. Since both in vastu and Feng Shui horses are a symbol of power, success and authority, the best places to have them are in the living room (near the entrance of the house), at your work desk or in your office.
Some points to remember
- Images or statues of a single horse at your office can strengthen your power, authority and brings in good will.
- Galloping Red Horses improves your business aggressively by Steady flow of orders/ jobs thereby increase in cash flow, reputation and fame as red is a symbol of aggressiveness and horse a symbol of power/ stamina.
- Galloping white horses ensures better and smooth in flow of money. It helps to remove obstacles relating to financial issues.
- It is recommended to have pair of white galloping horses on the floor in north or North West zone.
- Sculptures can be placed on the floor or showcase in the South Zone with face facing towards North.
- Also make sure that useless articles from the North and South East zones are cleared.
- Only consider horse symbol only in the form of figurines made of metal, wood, ceramic or as painting.
- Never place a horse symbol made of leather.
- You can also place a decorated jumping horse with right foot stamping and lifted tail at your desk. Decorated horse is a good omen and stamping and tail lifted denotes sure success.
- Prefer horse coming from left side or facing the front.The horses should emote happiness in their expressions and not anger.
- Avoid hanging painting that consist of abstract broken images of horses as this creates a distorted image in the mind
- The direction of the galloping horses is very important and this must always be facing inside the direction of your home that is the horses coming towards your home and not away from your home.
I have a horse painting in which there are two-three white horses drinking water under a waterfall. They are not at one place together though. The picture looks really serene. Is there any harm in putting this painting in the house?
What is your purpose…if possible
My entrance door is indirection at 120 degree (as you enter), right side is study with a door(south) for approx six feet, and only left wall at 030 degree( NORTH East) is only available for Horse painting near the door, as the door opens in clockwise direction to right side..
is it suitable for the Horses painting ??