There are many people who consider living in West facing homes because they regard it to be a very good direction for constructing a house. The rules and regulations regarding the directions that you can select for constructing your homes are all given in Vastu Shastra. If you are interested in following the rules for getting your home constructed then it would be better for you to take the help of a good Vastu expert that can help you to plan out each and every little detail of the house. West facing houses are basically those homes that have their entrance in the west direction and the main road is also located in this particular direction only. It is a common belief that west facing homes are not good for all types of constructions. They are regarded to be very good for some while negative for others.
Vastu has rules and regulations for the construction of homes in every direction. If you are interested in west facing homes, then below stated are some Vastu tips and tricks that can really help you in many ways.
Vastu for West Facing House
- Most people tend to think that only north facing homes can bring prosperity and wealth therefore are good for constructing homes, but in reality it is not so. West facing houses can also bring you a lot of luck if you construct them in an appropriate manner following all the Vastu guidelines.
- If you are constructing west facing homes then a very important thing that you need to keep in mind is that the house level should always be kept a little higher. The higher level would ensure a lot of wealth to the inmates. The western side of such homes should always be higher than the eastern portions.
- In general it is seen that west facing homes are the most appropriate for people who are in professions like teaching, politics, religion of corporate businesses.
- The road that is in the front of your west facing home should always be higher than the plot but not higher than the entire building. The floor level of rooms, kitchen and bathroom should be appropriate.
- The amount of open space that you leave in front of west facing homes should be kept to the minimum level. Such homes can also be constructed next to the roads. If you want to provide open space then it should be maintained in the back portion of the house.
- You will see that in the west facing homes, the construction of gates in the North West direction is considered to be the most beneficial for the inhabitants of the house. If you want then the gate can also be constructed in the northern portion of the house.
- You will see that in Vastu, different levels of the house are considered to be very important. The ground floor, the terrace level and the first level are important and the guidelines regarding the different levels should be considered.
- Another important thing to keep in is that the wall in front of the house should always be constructed higher that the wall of your backyard.
- The water storage system should never be located in the front portion of your home. You can construct it is the eastern or northern portion in the backside of your house.
- There should be some type of construction in the south west portion of the house and it should never be left open. If you have constructed the garage in this area then it should never touch the kitchen or the living room of the main building.
- The bathroom and toilets can be placed in the south west or north east portion of your home. The water taps should be placed in the west direction.
- The bedroom should always be located in the south west portion of the home. The placement of bed should never be in the middle of the room and one should only sleep with head towards the north direction.
- The placement of the kitchen should be in the south eastern direction and the stairways can be constructed south west, west or southern direction.
So, carefully consider these points before you construct your home in the west direction.
Image Courtesy:- http://www.99acres.com
Very wrong information
I want to construct a house which is of West facing, my problem is I where to give a front gate for the compound/wall, and where should be the car parking
My house is west side. In which side to stand in bathroom.ie which side taps should arrange
I am having west face house I want to purchase north side plot from my constructed house in west road please reply
A house on a slope facing south west on a road it is on height and back side is on a slope .entrance is from height . Garage and bed room at the front.. in the basement there are two rooms with bathroom. Backside is northeast
The bathroom and toilets can be placed in the south west or north east portion of your home. The water taps should be placed in the west direction.
The bedroom should always be located in the south west portion of the home. The placement of bed should never be in the middle of the room and one should only sleep with head towards the north direction.
My aparment is in 7th floor of building. It is east facing and the kitchen is west facing means when i cook i face to west. Plz tell me the correct possitioning of sink, gas stove, electric appliance and refrigerated.
West face house. . South side house is there. .and. north side 2feet space there but. North side. Dead end (road closed. After that no house. ) what is the status
My plot size 35×56 West facing I want three bedroom one attached toilet in master bedroom one comman toilet one guest room
My plot size 33×53 west facing as well as 53×33 north facing I want three bed room attached toilet in master bedroom one kitchen one guest room one living room and one common toilet .
I have sighmukhi plot having 36,29 X60 design house with 1 porch for car according to vaadtu
I have a west facing home , and already I had a well on south west corner is it ok? And I want to which side will be good for septik tank. And borewell.
Which colour is best for main door iron security gates , for west facing
maximum size 2 bhk in 22*37 and vastu too & west side plot.
My plot is west face . I want main gate and Stairway North-west corners. and kitchen is Middle west ,main bed room is South_west . Kya kitchen Middle west me ho sakti h.
Is stairway advisable in northwest side …….. please suggest more on this
MY HOUSE ENTRANCE IN NORTH-WEST,SUMP ALSO IN NORTH-WEST.KITCHEN IN EAST-SOUTH,STAIRCASE EAST TO SOUTH,BEDROOM WEST-SOUTH BATHROOM @ EAST-NORTH,
IS THIS OK.
I have west facing land 45 ft width and 47 ft length along the road direction.
I want to construct the 3 bedroom, one dining , one kitchen, one toilet, one bath room and one stair case; home plan west facing as per vastu shastra,
everybody used to say should not keep head towards north while sleeping,but above you mentioned to keep head towards north?????
I am having west facing two side open plot in rectangular shape 31(width)×95.8 (length) k
Front road is 20ft and back road is 12ft , kindly advice
I HAVE WEST FACING plot AND I WANT TO CONSTRUCT THE SEPTIC TANK ON THE ROAD. CAN I CONSTRUCT WHITCH PLACE
I HAVE WEST FACING LAND AND I WANT TO CONSTRUCT THE SEPTIC TANK IN THE SOUTH-EAST SIDE UNDER A BED ROOM . CAN I CONSTRUCT THE SAME
It will rely harm you
where is garrge in the west facing house
Gate in boundry wal
Can we keep washing in south east
Water RO system where to keep