Your office plays a very important role in your life as this is the place where you tend to spend a large part of your day. The arrangement of office equipments and devices should also be in the right manner if you want to maintain a healthy environment. You will see that Vastu principles are very important for each and every aspect of your life whether you use them in the construction of your home, office or other commercial buildings. In order generate the financial growth you need to maintain your office in the most appropriate condition. You can apply the Vastu principles in the construction of the office keeping the energy field in mind. In order to construct west facing offices there are some very important principles that you need to keep in mind. You need to first select a good plot that can offer you all the important principles that you need.
Vastu experts can also be contacted if you want to make sure that your office is constructed as per the vastu principles. In this article, my main focus would be to provide you all the important things that you need to keep in mind about the west facing offices.
Vastu Principles for the West Facing Office
The most important principles that you need to keeping mind are stated below. Make sure that you follow them in the most appropriate manner.
- The seating arrangement of the officials is very important when it comes to the office system. Proper places should be allotted to each and every employee. The best place for you is the south western corner of the office facing the eastern or the northern direction. The south western corner of the office should never be kept empty.
- You must never sit with your back towards the entrance and the beam of light should also not fall directly on your work. If you are working on the computer then make sure that you sit in the south eastern or the north western corner of the room.
- If you have a wall placed behind the seat then this helps in providing the employees a sense of security. Misunderstanding amongst the office workers can be avoided if you sit with your front facing the entrance. Make sure that the door and the windows of the office are closed as this would help in creating a peaceful ambiance.
- The door of your cabin should be constructed in such a manner that it faces the main door of the building. The cabins should always be placed in the corner of the room and never in the centre.
If you want your employees to achieve better results then you can also use various decorative lights in the office area. If you are the head of your organization then your cabin should have at least two doors. You can also store various flowers and decorative equipments behind your seats. The executive should always have a tall chair to sit on and the officials should be given small chairs.
- The construction of staircases should always be avoided constructing in the centre of the room. Make sure that it is arranged in the clockwise direction.
- Make sure that you get the toilets and the bathroom constructed in the north-western and the western direction. You must never get the office constructed near the graveyard or a temple.
- The waiting rooms should be constructed in the northeast or the north-western direction.
- The safe or the cupboard where you keep the important documents or other official equipments should be placed in the south-western direction. Make sure that the centre of the office should never include any heavy structures.
- Computer and other electrical devices would always be kept on a particular position. Make sure that the office would be kept clean on a regular basis. West facing offices should also be constructed according to the basic vastu rules.
If you want to gain more information about the vastu principles for the wet facing offices, it would be best for you to read the above mentioned points.
Image Courtesy:- http://www.homeofficereviews.net
I work in mechanical construction company , and we’re shifting to our new office which is West facing and it’s in underground of the building , Entrance is On western side, plz suggest a suitable vaastu plan for it……..